Metal ironworker machine
Hydraulic Ironworker is widely used in steel structure, high voltage tower, telecommunication tower, large rigid frame bridge, military and air craft and other metal fabricating industries. It also can be used in vocational school for teaching purpose.
The Ironworker featuring multiple functions, including: Punching all kinds of holes (round hole, square hole, oblong hole), louver punching, profile steel shearing (channel shearing, I-beam shearing, round/square bar shearing, T-bar shearing, steel plate shearing, angle steel shearing), notching, press brake, angle bending. We can design any special tools according to your metal fabricating requirements.
Free standing on suitable floor, the ironworker machines just require electrical connection to be ready for work. For two operator utilization, the hydraulic system is activated by two shielded for switch control, one operating the punching end cylinder, the other operating shearing end cylinder, the shear cylinder provides the power to three shearing stations and notching station.
The universal machines are supplied with standard tools include support table at punching, shearing and notching stations:
1. One set of round hole die
2. One set of steel plate shearing blade
3. One set of angle shearing blade
4. One set of channel shearing blade
5. One set of notching blade
The above moulds will be installed in the machine, safety guards are also fitted as standard on all working stations. For other dies and blades, customers need to order and pay additionally.
1. Two year warranty is provided.
2. Customers can send photos or samples for our confirmation once the parts are damaged within the two year warranty. If the parts are not damaged by misoperation, we will reply to customers within 48 hours and provide free parts for replacement. Besides, for the parts out of commission and beyond the warranty, we only charge for the basic costs of parts.
3. We regularly follow up the service condition of products, and timely analyze and copy with the feedbacks. As for the disputes, we will figure out effective actions to reach mutual satisfaction.
|Punching Pressure Ton||66||90||120||165||200|
|Max.cutting thickness (mm)||16||20||25||30||35|
|Plate strength (N/mm2)||≤450||≤450||≤450||≤450||≤450|
|Cutting angle (degree)||7°||8°||8°||8°||8°|
|Sheraing size of one stroke (TxW)mm||16×250||20×330||25×330||30×335||35×550|
|Slider travel mm||80||80||80||80||80|
|Main Motor (Kw)||4||5.5||7.5||11||15|